Today I thought the new songs are horrible at the moment. A skeleton guy comes and sings repeatitive 'Black and Yellow, black and yellow'. What an awful song! But you can easily say it is on the number five. I don't want to be offensive to any form of music, but who likes this song? Is it for real? Don't you ever get headaches when you listen to these music?
The Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart
1. Adele - Someone Like You
2. Jessie J - Price Tag (feat. Bob)
3. Rihanna - (Come On)
4. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
5. Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow
6. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
7. Alexis Jordan - Good Girl
8. Chipmunk - Champion (feat. Chris Brown)
9. Adele - Rolling In The Deep
10. Bruno Mars - Grenade
Popular Posts of the Week
Tracks: 1. Sowing The Seeds Of Love 2. Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3. Woman In Chains 4. Shout 5. Head Over Heels 6. Mad World 7. Pa...
Linkin Park invited fans everywhere into the heart of their Hollywood rehearsal space as they performed the signature smash "Crawli...
Deep Purple – In concert with The London Symphony Orchestra 2 Cd's MP3 320 Kpbs | Covers + Booklet 300 dpi CD1 1. Pictured Within 2....
1. Andy Williams - Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 2. Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 3. Pretenders - 2000 Miles 4. Sh...
1. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On 2. Bette Midler - Rose, The 3. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender 4. Dido - Thank You 5. Extreme - More Th...
January 13th, 2017 (Burbank, CA) - THE FLAMING LIPS new studio album - OCZY MLODY - is released today on Warner Bros. Records. Produced...
Rating: 10/10 I always thought that Thom Yorke should collaborate with some shoegaze gods to make strong his druggy style. Then i think my...