1. Of Montreal - Jimmy
(M.I.A. / Parvati Khan cover)
This excellent cover proves that covers aren't only singing a popular song again, it's already recreating again and again the song like Of Montreal did. This time, Jimmy becomes an electro-glam disco-pop hit.
Note: M.I.A and Of Montreal are included in Top 50 Records 2007
2. Laura Marling - Ghosts
Ghosts is taken from the forthcoming album "Alas I Cannot Swim" which is available to pre-order in a Song Box format that includes CD, entry to a Song Box gig and album mementos.
3. Kelly Rowland - Work (Put It In)
4. Mary J Blige - Just Fine
5. Bob Mould – The Silence Between Us (7”)
His new album District Line has been another disappointment for me after Body of Song (2005).
6. Michael Jackson feat Will.I..Am - The Girl Is Mine
7. Robert Plant & Alison Krauss – Please Read The Letter
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - an unanticipated and very good duet.
8. The Futureheads - Beginning of the Twist [Stream Song]
9. New Sins - It Doesn't Work Like That [Watch Video]
10. The Duke Spirit – The Step And The Walk [Watch Video]
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Popular Posts of the Week
1. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On 2. Bette Midler - Rose, The 3. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender 4. Dido - Thank You 5. Extreme - More Th...
001) Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven 002) Van Halen - Eruption 003) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird 004) Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb 005) Jim...
Thank you so much for your amazing support for this blog keep going. I cannot believe how amazing and beautiful people out there. I reall...
MM rating : 10 /10 Favorite tracks: Bassem Sabry Last Rites At The Jane Hotel Apollyon Of Blue Room the most catchy song: Virgili...
Modern Music Favorite Movie of the Year For today, i did a different post. I know, this is somewhat out of topic, is there anyone who disl...
1 . My Bloody Valentine 2 . Cocteau Twins 3 . Jesus & Mary Chain 4 . Mazzystar 5 . Mojave 3 6 . Ride 7 . Mercury Rev 8 . Galaxie 500 9 ....
[Modern music recommended] It became increasingly apparent during 1995 that the answer to the question "Blur or Oasis?" was, in ...