1. Of Montreal - Jimmy
(M.I.A. / Parvati Khan cover)
This excellent cover proves that covers aren't only singing a popular song again, it's already recreating again and again the song like Of Montreal did. This time, Jimmy becomes an electro-glam disco-pop hit.
Note: M.I.A and Of Montreal are included in Top 50 Records 2007
2. Laura Marling - Ghosts
Ghosts is taken from the forthcoming album "Alas I Cannot Swim" which is available to pre-order in a Song Box format that includes CD, entry to a Song Box gig and album mementos.
3. Kelly Rowland - Work (Put It In)
4. Mary J Blige - Just Fine
5. Bob Mould – The Silence Between Us (7”)
His new album District Line has been another disappointment for me after Body of Song (2005).
6. Michael Jackson feat Will.I..Am - The Girl Is Mine
7. Robert Plant & Alison Krauss – Please Read The Letter
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - an unanticipated and very good duet.
8. The Futureheads - Beginning of the Twist [Stream Song]
9. New Sins - It Doesn't Work Like That [Watch Video]
10. The Duke Spirit – The Step And The Walk [Watch Video]
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Popular Posts of the Week
Rating: 7.7/10 Review: Noisy music, powerful guitars, elaborate lyrics, neon lights, i can count many things that i discovered on Blonde R...
1. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On 2. Bette Midler - Rose, The 3. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender 4. Dido - Thank You 5. Extreme - More Th...
Thank you so much for your amazing support for this blog keep going. I cannot believe how amazing and beautiful people out there. I reall...
Black Sabbath (sometimes called Sabbath by fans) is a British heavy metal band, originally comprised of Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iomm...
Having consolidated their strengths with All Hands on the Bad One , Sleater-Kinney revived the ambition of The Hot Rock on their sixth albu...
[Modern music recommended] It became increasingly apparent during 1995 that the answer to the question "Blur or Oasis?" was, in ...
He is commonly known as the chameleon of pop, predicting trends and adjusting his style and persona, while holding on to his own ideas and ...